Incident/Accident Report for Employees HR-05-770

When you get hurt at work, no matter how major or minor, please remember to fill out HR-05-770 and make a copy to send to the Vice President using the inter office mail system to: WRDECE #114 B  or scan and email to

A copy of the form can be located in your school office or on our Forms and Resource page.

Posted in Health & Safety.